Last Updated: April 20, 2017
By using the Sites, each visitor (sometimes referred to as “you” or “your”) consents to the collection and use of personal information by NLP in the manner stated here.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM VISITORS TO THE SITE
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal information collected by NLP may be used by NLP to:
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you information that you request or provide support services that you request;
- Send you information regarding our relationship with you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, or policies or other administrative information,
- Improve our products and services and develop new products and services,
- Identify Site usage trends and personalize your experience on the Sites, and
- Comply with the law and enforce our rights under the law.
Please note that NLP may use and disclose information that does not identify you, or “de-identified” information, without regard to the provisions of this Policy.
NLP SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
NLP provides certain personal information to:
- Those third-party service providers that provide services to NLP, such as our hosting service and video streaming service providers;
- A party with which NLP enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase;
- A third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process; or
- If determined by NLP in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of NLP or any other person or entity.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
NLP receives and records information from your browser. NLP does not otherwise combine this information with other personal information.
We do not collect a user’s web search history across third-party websites or search engines. You should be aware that your web browser may automatically provide the web search terms used to find our Sites. Our Sites do not honor “do not track” signals transmitted by web browsers, so we encourage you to visit these links if you would like to opt out of certain tracking:
If you want to opt out using these tools, you need to opt out separately for each of your devices and for each web browser you use.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
USE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If your use of the Sites or any NLP services or products, including the checkology® platform, is unlawful in your jurisdiction, you agree to immediately cease use of this website or the platform. If you are using NLP products and services outside the United States, you also consent to having your personal information transferred by NLP or its service provider to the United States at its sole discretion. If you are from any jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing the use of the internet, including collection, use and disclosure of personal data, different from those of the United States, you agree to only use this website in a manner that is lawful in your jurisdiction.
ACCESS TO AND ABILITY TO CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION; OPT-OUT RIGHT
Upon your request, NLP will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by NLP that has been voluntarily provided by you to NLP through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may update your personal information by emailing NLP at email@example.com. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to NLP through email, contact forms, or other online avenues, prospectively retained by NLP or used by NLP for secondary purposes by contacting NLP. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser used to visit the Site or other passively collected information that does not identify you directly.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.